4384 Fairway Dr, Soquel, CA 950734 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Fairway Drive was the main drive past the golf course that was built as a sister course to Pebble Beach. The course was abandoned after only a few years because of WWll. Many of the houses on upper Fairway were originally golf vacation homes. Small, low maintenance, no yards, but looking out on the course out the front, and out over the Soquel Watershed (Redwoods, Firs, Pines) below. Mixed in with these houses, are the houses built recently on the old abandoned fairways that line Coyote Creek and Canyon. Our house is one of those homes...all in the upper 1 to 5 million dollar range. When our house was built, along with three others, the neighborhood became involved and forced the developer to deed over half of the proposed development land to the Land Trust of Santa Cruz. The LTSC will hold this land in perpetuity, as a bilogical preserve. It is NOT deemed open space, and has been set aside so that the coastal terrace, native plants can reclaim what was once, golf course grasses. Stands of Redwoods, Madrone, Pine, and Fir, line the old fairways. Our house is surrounded on two sides by thiis preserve. The best thing about this neighborhood, aside from the nice people, is the location. Most of the folks who live here have done so for many, many years. Why? Because the microclimate up here on the mesa is just above the Aptos, Seacliff, Rio Del Mar fog belt. It is warm and sunny, but unlike Scotts Valley, rarely warms past 80 degrees. As for convenience, it is two minutes from Soquel Ave, five mintues from Soquel, Capitola, and Seacliff Beach. Even better, the mesa is above the the freeway noise that plagues many neighborhoods within a mile on either side. Finally, the feeling is predominantly rural. The larger properties are zoned agricultural and horse corrals and small orchards abound, once you reach the mesa.
- Lot: 1.44 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: May 2011 for $1,388,000
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 3 spaces, 801 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Park, Water
- 5.3KW photovoltaic system. Thermal solar panels augment on-demand hot H20 and radiant heat systen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04051101000
- Zillow Home ID: 54894510
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4384 Fairway Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95073, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Soquel, and 4.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95073 home values.
- 4330 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$1.86M664,300
- 4333 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$773K32.52,206
- 4335 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$521K21.51,110
- 4339 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$506K211,010
- 4331 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$610K221,568
- 4321 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$631K321,734
- 4311 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$535K211,219
- 4438 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$1.04M433,134
- 105 Bay Hts Soquel, CA$939K332,800
- 4301 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$621K321,753
- 4433 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$684K321,853
- 4293 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$625K321,747
- 4453 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$725K321,764
- 4443 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$543K321,396
- 4457 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$630K321,291
- 4281 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$743K322,128
- 4492 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$984K32.52,290
- 4475 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$780K332,200
- 4259 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$619K321,814
- 4485 Fairway Dr Soquel, CA$746K32.52,282
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.