4385 36th St, San Diego, CA 921046 beds, 2 baths, 1,598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,800 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $606,000
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,598 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1939
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4471810300
- Zillow Home ID: 16958388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4385 36th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Normal Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 36.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 180% greater than in San Diego, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Normal Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Normal Heights home values.
- 4393 36th St San Diego, CA$440K311,048
- 4377 36th St San Diego, CA$442K311,033
- 3619-3621 Meade Ave San Diego, CA$486K------
- 4375 36th St San Diego, CA$410K11644
- 4363-4367 36th St San Diego, CA$689K632,345
- 4361 36th St San Diego, CA$405K21828
- 36th St APT 2 San Diego, CA$180K21.5828
- 3627 Meade Ave San Diego, CA$411K21720
- 3587 Meade Ave San Diego, CA$562K22.52,516
- 4357 36th St San Diego, CA$404K21828
- 4404 36th St San Diego, CA$430K21868
- 3580 Meade Ave San Diego, CA$407K21908
- 4386-4388 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$732K781,200
- 4384-4388 36th St San Diego, CA$492K21950
- 4378 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$452K31980
- 4382 36th St San Diego, CA$440K------
- 4378 36th St San Diego, CA$447K21850
- 4374 Cherokee Ave San Diego, CA$408K21756
- 4351 36th St APT 4 San Diego, CA$417K21900
- 4372-4374 36th St San Diego, CA$470K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!