- Lot: 0.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,749 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $1,146,000
- Price/sqft: $411
- MLS #: 150013066
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- View: Territorial
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 1/2 - 1 Acre, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Artist Studio, Features \ City, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Detached Garage, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Guest House, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ In-City, Features \ Mountain, Features \ None, Features \ Outdoor Rooms, Features \ Over 50 Years Old, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Staff Quarters, Features \ Stucco, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,113 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Parcel #: 4440310700
- Zillow Home ID: 16952425
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $800K-1.34M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mission Hills home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Mission Hills homes, this home is 39.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 16.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 87.2% less than in San Diego, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mission Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Hills home values.
|4392 Arcadia Dr San Diego, CA||$1.11M||3||2||1,856|
|4384 Arcadia Dr San Diego, CA||$1.49M||4||2.5||2,953|
|4325 Avalon Dr San Diego, CA||$997K||2||1||1,109|
|4394 Arcadia Dr San Diego, CA||$1.8M||4||4.5||3,390|
|4319 Avalon Dr San Diego, CA||$1.41M||4||3||2,631|
|4382 Arcadia Dr San Diego, CA||$1.15M||4||2.5||1,992|
|4396 Arcadia Dr San Diego, CA||$939K||2||1.5||1,152|
|4388 Hawk St San Diego, CA||$944K||3||2||1,954|
|4315 Avalon Dr San Diego, CA||$1.39M||4||3||3,133|
|4329 Avalon Dr San Diego, CA||$2.88M||5||4.5||5,390|
|4334 Avalon Dr San Diego, CA||$4.79M||7||6||8,230|
|Avalon Dr San Diego, CA||$4.79M||4||3||4,341|
|Hawk St San Diego, CA||--||--||--||--|
|4320 Avalon Dr San Diego, CA||$2.04M||3||4||4,235|
|4378 Arcadia Dr San Diego, CA||$1.49M||2||2.5||2,730|
|4311 Avalon Dr San Diego, CA||$898K||3||2||1,941|
|4364 Hawk St San Diego, CA||$733K||2||2||1,371|
|4355 Arcadia Dr San Diego, CA||$1.04M||2||2||1,640|
|932 Court Way San Diego, CA||$1.51M||4||3||3,486|
|4352 Hawk St San Diego, CA||$650K||2||2||1,100|
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!