439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 94, South Lake Tahoe, CA 961503 beds, 3 baths, 1,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Experience an amazing Tahoe getaway when you plan a stay at this three-bedroom, amenity-packed, South Lake Tahoe vacation rental! Right in the desirable Tahoe Keys community, you'll have access to a shared pool, shared hot tub, tennis courts, and a clubhouse with owner provided recreation passes. In addition to the great location and view, this Waterfront View of Heavenly townhome offers WiFi, deluxe entertainment amenities, handicap accessibility, and even a private boat slip!
From this ideal South Lake Tahoe location, you're right along the marina, with gorgeous water views. The restaurants and shops of South Lake Tahoe are less than five miles away, both to the east and south. And in winter, Heavenly Mountain Resort is only six miles away for some of the region's best skiing and snowboarding.
This two level South Lake Tahoe getaway offers a carpeted main level with a lovely wood-beamed ceiling, a spacious and open living room, dining room, and full kitchen. There's plenty of spots on the plush sofas for all of your guests to relax in front of the wood burning fireplace - especially nice on a chilly Lake Tahoe evening.
The living room's flat screen TV has cable and a Blu-Ray, as well as Netflix Streaming. There's also a Nintendo Wii here with a number of different games and controllers - including DJ Hero (with a turntable), a balance board, and more. Of course, you may opt to go all old school and play a board game on the dining room table after the dinner dishes have been cleared!
When it is time to make a meal, there's a fully-stocked kitchen, complete with shiny, white major appliances. Aside from all of the basics (including a dishwasher), you'll have a blender and a coffee grinder for breakfast smoothies and freshly ground coffee beans! And although there are many great restaurants right in town, you can easily fix meals right in your own kitchen on the nights you want to stay in.
Right off the spacious living room, there's an outdoor patio with a gas grill and a great lake view. Great for a mug of tea in the morning or a cookout on a sunny afternoon!
There are three bedrooms here - one downstairs and two upstairs. One has a queen bed, one has a queen and twin bunk beds, and the last bedroom has a luxurious king sized bed, private deck, and an en suite bathroom. Each bedroom has their own TV, all have comfortable bedding, coordinated accessories, and a classic, laid-back style.
In addition to the master bedroom's bathroom, there are two other full bathrooms in this South Lake Tahoe vacation townhouse. This well-cared for property will sleep up to eight guests.
Other amenities inside include WiFi, a private washer/dryer, a powerful Bluetooth speaker that will let you play tunes from your phone or tablet. Right outside your door, there are numerous Tahoe Keys community amenities! There's a shared outdoor seasonal pool, an indoor year-round one, a shared hot tub, tennis courts, and even a club house. And if you want to rent a boat during your stay, you'll even have access to a private dock and boat slip! The boat slip accommodates a 26' boat and has temporary permit fee of $12 that is good for the duration of your stay!! Proof of your Vacasa rental agreement, boat insurance and boat registration is required for the permit. The slip is right out the back door!
Summer or winter, this popular region of the Sierra Nevada offers many activities - skiing at Heavenly, hiking along the Rubicon or Mt. Tallac trails, mountain biking along the Tahoe Rim trail, fishing, boating, and even snowmobiling in the nearby national forest lands. From the east end of town, casinos like Harrah's and Montbleu are less than a 10 minute drive away.
This wonderful Lake Tahoe vacation rental makes a perfect home-base for a memorable family ski vacation, a relaxing golf getaway, or friends planning a South Lake Tahoe retreat!
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $365,000
- Price/sqft: $247
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 0222811010
- Zillow Home ID: 18571526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 439 Ala Wai Boulevard APT 94
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 96150 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.7% less than in South Lake Tahoe, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 96150 home values rise more quickly than other regions in South Lake Tahoe.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96150 home values.
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 95 South Lake Tahoe, CA$414K321,476
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 93 South Lake Tahoe, CA$403K321,476
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 96 South Lake Tahoe, CA$412K331,476
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 92 South Lake Tahoe, CA$1.04M219,168
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 97 South Lake Tahoe, CA$421K321,476
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 98 South Lake Tahoe, CA$533K331,476
- 477 Ala Wai Blvd APT 91 South Lake Tahoe, CA$230K11.5845
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 99 South Lake Tahoe, CA$535K331,476
- 477 Ala Wai Blvd APT 90 South Lake Tahoe, CA$206K11.5977
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 100 South Lake Tahoe, CA$516K321,476
- 477 Ala Wai Blvd APT 89 South Lake Tahoe, CA$219K311,522
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 101 South Lake Tahoe, CA$524K331,476
- 477 Ala Wai Blvd APT 88 South Lake Tahoe, CA$233K221,014
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 102 South Lake Tahoe, CA$306K321,476
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 102 South Lake Tahoe, CA$542K331,476
- 477 Ala Wai Blvd APT 87 South Lake Tahoe, CA$269K221,177
- 439 Ala Wai Blvd APT 103 South Lake Tahoe, CA$571K331,476
- 477 Ala Wai Blvd APT 86 South Lake Tahoe, CA$200K11.5845
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.