439 W Ten Eyck St, Watertown, NY 136015 beds, 2 baths, 2,002 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $216,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,002 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 22180001000000121260000000
- Zillow Home ID: 60561495
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 439 W Ten Eyck Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 13601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 333.3% higher than in Town of Watertown, and 61.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Watertown.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 435 W Ten Eyck St Watertown, NY$142K31.51,162
- 443 W Ten Eyck St Watertown, NY$145K311,598
- 433 W Ten Eyck St Watertown, NY$145K311,152
- 440 Paddock St Watertown, NY$143K211,054
- 440 W Ten Eyck St Watertown, NY$113K311,248
- 436 Paddock St Watertown, NY$165K31.51,524
- 444 Paddock St Watertown, NY$220K32.52,121
- 432 Paddock St Watertown, NY$168K31.52,066
- 436 W Ten Eyck St Watertown, NY$120K622,416
- 463 S Massey St Watertown, NY$63K221,240
- 27 W Ten Eyck St Watertown, NY$51K------
- 467 S Massey St Watertown, NY$84K311,020
- 459 S Massey St Watertown, NY$88K322,196
- 450 Paddock St Watertown, NY$167K21.51,684
- 432 W Ten Eyck St Watertown, NY$83K421,920
- 428 Paddock St Watertown, NY$203K31.51,801
- 451 W Ten Eyck St Watertown, NY$84K211,082
- 421 W Ten Eyck St Watertown, NY$141K411,424
- 451 S Massey St Watertown, NY$80K321,804
- 430 W Ten Eyck St Watertown, NY$112K311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.