This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $41-114K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- All time views: 1,794
- Last sold: Feb 2003 for $60,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- ListingType: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Type of Residence: 2 Unit
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Year Description: Existing
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Lot Information: Neighborhood Street
- Parking: Blacktop
- Rent Includes: Water
- Rent Includes: Refuse Removal
- Attic: Scuttle Access
- Regional Board Code: Syracuse
- HVAC Type: Wall Furnace
- # Fireplaces - Artificial: 0
- # Fireplaces - Gas: 0
- # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code: 0
- # Fireplaces - Woodburning: 0
- # Fireplaces - Freestanding: 0
- # Fireplaces - Other: 0
- # Fireplaces - Pellet: 0
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,032 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Lot depth: 118 ft
- Lot width: 60 ft
- Parcel #: 25120103802200020280000000
- Zillow Home ID: 30824173
Popularity on Zillow
Past 12 months
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in Oneida
Oneida Senior High (assigned)9-120.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!