4391 Middlesex Dr, San Diego, CA 921163 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $770,000
- Price/sqft: $367
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4650201000
- Zillow Home ID: 16992329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4391 Middlesex Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Kensington market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.4% less than in San Diego, and 74.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Kensington home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kensington home values.
- 4385 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$756K32.52,287
- 4388 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$664K321,725
- 4373 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$755K31.51,775
- 4369 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$645K21.51,410
- 4380 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$582K221,333
- 4363 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$804K321,731
- 4374 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$585K221,300
- 4355 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$693K211,219
- 4368 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$599K31.51,591
- 4351 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$866K432,062
- 4360 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$866K423,131
- 4375 Caminito De La Escena San Diego, CA$521K321,667
- 4371 Caminito De La Escena San Diego, CA$517K321,667
- 4345 Middlesex Dr San Diego, CA$890K321,914
- 4357 Caminito De La Escena San Diego, CA$536K421,667
- 4367 Caminito De La Escena San Diego, CA$526K32.51,748
- 4379 Caminito De La Escena San Diego, CA$534K32.51,748
- 4361 Caminito De La Escena San Diego, CA$485K32.51,748
- Braeburn Rd San Diego, CA--------
- 4420 Braeburn Rd San Diego, CA$980K332,434
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!