- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $231,150
- Price/sqft: $150
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 401 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 600, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid (Freq) \ Annually, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Basement Description \ None, Buyer Broker $/% \ %, Buyer/Broker \ Y, City/Town Code \ Gold Canyon, Compass \ S, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Country \ USA, County Code \ Pinal, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 0043 - Apache Junction Unified District - Pinal, Elementary School \ Peralta Trail, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Water Softener Owned, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Apache Junction High School, High School Dist # \ 0043 - Apache Junction Unified District - Pinal, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Partial, Jr. High School \ Cactus Canyon Junior High, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Back, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Other Rooms \ Family Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Attch'd Gar Cabinets, Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Roofing \ All Tile, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, St Suffix \ Trail, State/Province \ AZ, Status \ Active, Subagents \ N, Tax Municipality \ Apache Junction, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Utilities \ SRP, Variable Commission \ N, Water \ Pvt Water Company, Zip Code \ 85118
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,545 sqft
- Parcel #: 10808050
- Zillow Home ID: 54585367
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $180-318K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85118 home values will increase 2.6% next year, compared to a 3% increase for Gold Canyon as a whole. Among 85118 homes, this home is valued 10.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85118, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.4% lower than in Gold Canyon, and 15.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 85118 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gold Canyon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85118 home values.
Nearby Schools in Gold Canyon
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!