4397 Westminster Pl, Saint Louis, MO 631085 beds, 3.5 baths, 6,264 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1903
- 369 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 1993 for $272,500
- Price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 13050667
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,264 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1903
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 45810503200
- Zillow Home ID: 2983548
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4397 Westminster Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central West End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.5% less than in Saint Louis, and 27.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Central West End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central West End home values.
- 4393 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO$668K--3.57,156
- 4405 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO$632K--37,950
- 4387 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO$740K956,030
- 411 N Newstead Ave APT 3N Saint Louis, MO$108K--1908
- 411 N Newstead Ave APT 3S Saint Louis, MO$104K--1895
- 411 N Newstead Ave APT 2N Saint Louis, MO$103K--1908
- 4388 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO$613K73.54,993
- 4386 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO$578K--3.55,738
- 4411 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO$671K--4.54,612
- 4394 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$264K--31,658
- 4390 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$259K32.51,600
- 4384 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO$495K443,372
- 4392 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$321K--2.51,600
- 4388 Olive St Saint Louis, MO$215K32.5--
- 4383 Westminster Pl Saint Louis, MO$616K--45,675
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.