4399 Karl Rd, Fayetteville, NC 2830610,019 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 55
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $95,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 308 sqft
- Security System
- New Deck, New Kitchen Cabinets, New Carpet, New Vinyl Flooring, New Bathroom Vanity, New Countertops
- Parcel #: 0415799040
- Zillow Home ID: 53637104
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4399 Karl Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28306, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.3% lower than in Fayetteville, and 32.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28306 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28306 home values.
- 4395 Karl Rd Fayetteville, NC$91K321,001
- 2577 Pine Springs Dr Fayetteville, NC$90K321,696
- 4391 Karl Rd Fayetteville, NC$105K321,391
- 2568 Pine Springs Dr Fayetteville, NC$49K321,118
- 2560 Pine Springs Dr Fayetteville, NC$75K321,140
- 2581 Pine Springs Dr Fayetteville, NC$111K622,056
- 2612 Pine Springs Dr Fayetteville, NC$61K31.51,092
- 4387 Karl Rd Fayetteville, NC$98K321,154
- 2524 Previs Rd Fayetteville, NC--------
- 2510 Previs Rd Fayetteville, NC$105K321,237
- 2539 Pine Springs Dr Fayetteville, NC$91K32.51,749
- 2528 Previs Rd Fayetteville, NC$101K321,301
- 2601 Pine Springs Dr Fayetteville, NC$92K312,208
- 4417 Dominion Rd Fayetteville, NC$61K31.51,116
- 2504 Previs Rd Fayetteville, NC--------
- 2613 Keats Pl Fayetteville, NC$52K31.51,050
- 2532 Previs Rd Fayetteville, NC$108K321,350
- 2609 Keats Pl Fayetteville, NC$71K31.51,050
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292