43W098 Derek Dr, Elburn, IL 60119
Sold on 3/22/13: $590,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:3,799 sq ft
- Lot:1.5 acres
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $590,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow356
- Elementary SchoolBLACKBERRY CREEK ELEMENTARY SCHO
- Zillow Home ID92198413
- High SchoolKANELAND HIGH SCHOOL
- Middle SchoolKANELAND MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #1117426005
- School District302
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$605,414||$515K – $684K||-$12,998||$159||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,466/mo||$1.3K – $3.4K/mo||-$244||$0.65||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60119 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Kane as a whole. Among 60119 homes, this home is valued 159.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60119 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80.4% greater than in Kane, and 539.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60119 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60119 home values.
Neighborhood for 43W098 Derek Drive
- 0S658 Derek Dr Elburn, IL$479K------
- 43W068 Derek Dr Elburn, IL$761K------
- 0S745 Derek Dr Elburn, IL$622K------
- 0S765 Derek Dr Elburn, IL$473K------
- 43W051 Smith Rd Elburn, IL$237K43.02,450
- 43W085 Smith Rd Elburn, IL$222K32.51,946
- 43W004 Smith Rd Elburn, IL$212K42.52,063
- 0S788 Thorndon Ridge Dr Elburn, IL$228K------
- S779 Thorndon Ridge Dr Elburn, IL$230K------
- 0S856 Thorndon Ridge Dr Elburn, IL$287K------
- 43W121 Kenmar Dr Elburn, IL$270K------
- 43W095 Kenmar Dr Elburn, IL$275K------
- 43W145 Kenmar Dr Elburn, IL$253K------
- 43W069 Kenmar Dr Elburn, IL$320K------
Nearby Schools in Kane
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Kaneland Blackberry Creek Elementary (assigned) PK-5 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005