43W150 Tall Pines Rd, Elgin, IL 601245 beds, 5 baths, 4,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
This is a perfect location where you can enjoy nature and feel secluded, yet still be close to major highways, restaurants, and shopping.
- Lot: 1.36 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 100 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: 08611698
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- In-law arrangement, 1st floor master, sunroom, brick double patio w/ hot tub, 2nd kitchen
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,220 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0532277009
- Zillow Home ID: 4624213
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43W150 Tall Pines Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66.7% higher than in Campton Hills, and 893.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Campton Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60124 home values.
- 43W176 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$378K42--
- 43W108 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$379K------
- 8N662 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$412K------
- 8N664 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$403K------
- 43W211 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$411K------
- 8N672 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$402K------
- 8N628 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$448K------
- 43W200 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$395K33--
- 8N518 Sunny Hill Cir Elgin, IL$328K332,500
- 8N515 Sunny Hill Cir Elgin, IL$310K------
- 43W219 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$514K54.5--
- 8N669 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$450K32--
- 8N665 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$466K443,500
- 43W219 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$254K544,898
- 8N681 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$327K444,100
- 43W212 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$412K------
- 8N475 Sunny Hill Cir Elgin, IL$330K43--
- 8N684 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$461K------
- 43W225 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$395K------
- 43W228 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$404K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!