43W344 Steeple Cir, Elgin, IL 601244 beds, 4.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $410,000
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0532276024
- Zillow Home ID: 4624199
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 43W344 Steeple Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60124 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 22.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 93.4% higher than in Campton Hills, and 953.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60124 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Campton Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60124 home values.
- 43W336 Steeple Cir Elgin, IL$330K42.53,300
- 8N681 Wood Bridge Ln Elgin, IL$301K------
- 8N636 Wood Bridge Ln Elgin, IL$515K------
- 43W349 Steeple Cir Elgin, IL$367K------
- 43W300 Steeple Cir Elgin, IL$543K44.54,250
- 8N580 Wood Bridge Ln Elgin, IL$488K------
- 8N605 Wood Bridge Ln Elgin, IL$426K------
- 8N644 Wood Bridge Ln Elgin, IL$349K------
- 8N524 Wood Bridge Ln Elgin, IL$367K------
- 8N704 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$580K------
- 8N551 Wood Bridge Ln Elgin, IL--------
- 8N684 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$461K------
- 8N525 Wood Bridge Ln Elgin, IL$394K------
- 8N748 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$385K------
- 43W460 Mcdonald Rd Elgin, IL$216K------
- 43W212 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$414K------
- Lot # 1 Mcdonald Rd Elgin, IL--Studio----
- 43W228 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$405K------
- 8N672 Edgewood Rd Elgin, IL$403K------
- 43W200 Tall Pines Rd Elgin, IL$398K33--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!