This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 620 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $187,000
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Parking: Off street, On street, 1 space
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Thermalpane Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Condition \ Updated, Exterior Feature \ Porch, Fuel Type \ Oil, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Condition \ Updated, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,608 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:02M B:0099 L:0018
- Zillow Home ID: 58116424
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $90-189K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06354 homes, this home is valued 14.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 42.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06354, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% less than in Moosup, and 144.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06354 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Moosup.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|40 Daggett St Moosup, CT||$128K||3||1.5||960|
|48 Daggett St Moosup, CT||$124K||2||1||972|
|46 Linnell St Moosup, CT||$169K||4||2.5||2,637|
|38-40 Linnell St Plainfield, CT||$144K||6||2||2,279|
|52-54 Linnell St Plainfield, CT||$128K||Studio||--||2,080|
|32-34 Linnell St Plainfield, CT||$229K||8||3.5||4,688|
|64 Linnell St Moosup, CT||$135K||4||2||1,838|
|77 Main St Plainfield, CT||$137K||4||1||1,959|
|57-57 Daggett St Plainfield, CT||$172K||6||2.5||2,464|
|49 Daggett St Moosup, CT||$179K||3||1.5||2,767|
|53 Daggett St Moosup, CT||$131K||4||1||1,664|
|55 Daggett St Moosup, CT||$151K||3||1||1,490|
|37-39 Linnell St Plainfield, CT||$175K||6||3||2,760|
|28 Daggett St Moosup, CT||$113K||3||1||1,092|
|31-33 Linnell St Plainfield, CT||$169K||6||2.5||2,792|
|47 Linnell St Moosup, CT||$134K||4||2.5||1,820|
|39 Daggett St Moosup, CT||$236K||4||2||2,996|
|87 Main St Moosup, CT||$329K||10||8||5,719|
|25 Linnell St Moosup, CT||$130K||3||2||1,881|
|16 Linnell St Moosup, CT||$134K||4||1.5||1,522|
Nearby Schools in Moosup
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!