This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 3,476 all time views
- HOA Fee: $44
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $254,100
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Water
- County \ Beaufort, Current Rental \ No, Furnished \ No, Appliances \ "Refrigerator", Floors \ "Carpet", Paved Road \ Yes, Exterior Type \ "Vinyl Siding", Type \ Full Size, Style \ "Two Story", Appliances \ "Dishwasher", Appliances \ "Microwave", Appliances \ "Oven", AC \ "Central", Heat \ "Heat Pump", Roof \ "Asphalt", Floors \ "Tile", Appliances \ "Range - Gas", Amenities \ "Comm Pool", Appliances \ "Disposal", View \ "Lagoon", Pool \ "Community", Property Front Faces \ East, Floors \ "Wood ", Parking \ "Garage - 2 Car", Amenities \ "Clubhouse", # Acres \ Less than 1\4 Acres, Appliances \ "Wine Cooler", Trades \ "Not Applicable ", POA Fee \ "Blftn Pk $530", Windows \ "NTA"
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,833 sqft
- Parcel #: R610 039 000 1465 0000
- Zillow Home ID: 89805812
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-300K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Carolina home values will increase 1.5% next year. Among 29910 homes, this home is valued 39.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29910, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Bluffton, and 146.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29910 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bluffton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|42 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$248K||3||4||2,240|
|46 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$247K||--||--||2,548|
|40 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$245K||4||3||2,400|
|50 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$249K||--||--||2,548|
|104 Red Cedar St Bluffton, SC||$252K||--||--||2,548|
|106 Red Cedar St Bluffton, SC||$186K||--||--||1,706|
|38 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$221K||--||--||2,064|
|108 Red Cedar St Bluffton, SC||$251K||4||4||2,548|
|108 Red Cedar St Bluffton, SC||$237K||4||3.5||2,594|
|102 Red Cedar St Bluffton, SC||$223K||--||--||2,145|
|52 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$214K||3||2.5||2,200|
|36 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$253K||3||3||2,563|
|98 Red Cedar St Bluffton, SC||$220K||--||--||2,340|
|54 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$245K||--||--||2,548|
|96 Red Cedar St Bluffton, SC||$187K||--||--||1,754|
|34 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$248K||3||2.5||2,548|
|56 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$220K||4||3||2,064|
|41 Verdier Cove Rd Bluffton, SC||--||Studio||--||--|
|94 Red Cedar St Bluffton, SC||$175K||--||--||1,566|
|32 7th Ave Bluffton, SC||$238K||4||2.5||2,400|
Nearby Schools in Bluffton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!