- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 693 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- MLS #: 211139
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Floor \ Ceramic, Heat\Cool \ Furnace, Lead Paint \ Unk, Year Built Source \ Assessor, Status \ Active, Construction \ Wood Frame, Fuel \ Nat Gas, Hot Water \ Nat Gas, Accessibility \ 1st Fl Bdrm, Title V \ Not Applicable, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Region \ Berkshire - Central, Garage \ Oversized, Right to Farm Comm \ Yes, Survey \ Unk, Electric Type \ 100 Amp, Appliances Incl \ Range Hood, Exterior Amenities \ Fenced Yard, Accessibility \ 1st Flr Full Bath, Zoning \ Other, Underground Oil Tank \ Unk, Style \ Ranch, Garage \ 1 Car, Basement \ Slab, Accessibility \ Ramp, Parking Spaces Type \ Garaged & Off-Street, Internet Service \ Cable Available
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 864 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:L07 B:0005 L:011
- Zillow Home ID: 55951847
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $116-168K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01201 home values will decrease 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Pittsfield as a whole. Among 01201 homes, this home is 16.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 75% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01201, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pittsfield, and 27.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01201 home values.
|38 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$122K||4||1||1,025|
|52 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$138K||2||1||1,066|
|847 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$206K||6||2||2,972|
|851 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$244K||3||1.5||2,564|
|41 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$119K||3||1||960|
|47 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$129K||3||1||1,139|
|32 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$132K||3||1||1,025|
|11 Doreen St Pittsfield, MA||$117K||3||1||840|
|35 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$123K||3||1||1,038|
|823 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$146K||2||1.5||1,274|
|53 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$117K||2||1||840|
|21 Doreen St Pittsfield, MA||$119K||3||1||984|
|855 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$160K||2||1.5||1,277|
|27 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$116K||3||1||840|
|24 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$129K||3||1||1,216|
|61 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$116K||3||1||840|
|21 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$110K||3||1||840|
|43 Doreen St Pittsfield, MA||$115K||2||1||840|
|815 Williams St Pittsfield, MA||$166K||3||2||1,442|
|18 Bernard Ave Pittsfield, MA||$125K||3||1||1,026|
Nearby Schools in Pittsfield
K-5 & ungraded0.1 mi
6-8 & ungraded3.0 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!