This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,166 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $307,900
- Finished basement, 236 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Electric Baseboard, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_DSCRP \ Main Level, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Den, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0040 B:0251 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56416602
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $268-393K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01821 home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Billerica as a whole. Among 01821 homes, this home is valued 5.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01821, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Billerica, and 78.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01821 home values.
|50 Briarwood Ave Billerica, MA||$323K||2||1.5||1,836|
|31 Oakwood Ave Billerica, MA||$315K||4||2||1,572|
|42 Briarwood Ave Billerica, MA||$352K||3||1.5||1,688|
|33 Oakwood Ave Billerica, MA||$307K||3||1||1,638|
|3 Arborwood Rd Billerica, MA||$253K||2||1.5||987|
|49 Briarwood Ave Billerica, MA||$380K||3||2||1,850|
|27 Oakwood Ave Billerica, MA||$387K||4||2.5||2,070|
|15 Arborwood Rd Billerica, MA||$358K||4||2||2,172|
|41 Briarwood Ave Billerica, MA||$302K||3||1||1,292|
|32 Oakwood Ave Billerica, MA||$331K||3||2||2,058|
|34 Oakwood Ave Billerica, MA||$327K||4||2||1,724|
|9 Arborwood Rd Billerica, MA||$414K||3||2.5||1,872|
|37 Briarwood Ave Billerica, MA||$310K||3||2||1,417|
|54 Briarwood Ave Billerica, MA||$359K||3||1.5||2,027|
|36 Oakwood Ave Billerica, MA||$383K||3||2||2,523|
|28 Oakwood Ave Billerica, MA||$393K||3||1.5||2,333|
|14 Birchwood Rd Billerica, MA||$355K||3||2||2,219|
|40 Briarwood Ave Billerica, MA||$291K||2||1||1,302|
|8 Arborwood Rd Billerica, MA||$228K||2||1||861|
|22 Edgewood Rd Billerica, MA||$292K||2||1||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Billerica
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
PK, 9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!