44 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 44, Haverhill, MA 018302 beds, 3 baths, 2,083 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1987
- 62 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $388
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $254,000
- Price/sqft: $124
- MLS #: 71686800
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,083 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0634 B:000BH L:37-44
- Zillow Home ID: 59880970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 44
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Haverhill, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
- 42 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 42 Haverhill, MA$216K22.51,392
- 46 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 46 Haverhill, MA$245K232,061
- 43 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 43 Haverhill, MA$241K231,968
- 45 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 45 Haverhill, MA$218K22.51,444
- 41 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 41 Haverhill, MA$241K22.51,872
- 47 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 47 Haverhill, MA$239K22.52,024
- 48 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 48 Haverhill, MA$218K22.51,468
- 49 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 49 Haverhill, MA$239K22.52,083
- 50 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 50 Haverhill, MA$244K23.52,134
- 51 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 51 Haverhill, MA$246K232,134
- 52 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 52 Haverhill, MA$244K431,990
- 53 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 53 Haverhill, MA$247K22.52,239
- 54 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 54 Haverhill, MA$240K22.52,028
- 55 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 55 Haverhill, MA$247K33.52,028
- 56 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 56 Haverhill, MA$242K22.52,105
- 37 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 37 Haverhill, MA$232K22.51,612
- 38 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 38 Haverhill, MA$233K22.51,598
- 57 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 57 Haverhill, MA$243K22.52,136
- 58 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 58 Haverhill, MA$238K22.51,914
- 35 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 35 Haverhill, MA$234K32.51,701
Nearby Schools in Haverhill
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.