44 Catoonah St# B, Ridgefield, CT 06877
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:2,764 sq ft
- Lot:9,583 sq ft
- Year Built:1998
- Last Sold:May 2012 for $819,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Elementary SchoolVETERANS PARK
- High SchoolRIDGEFIELD
- Middle SchoolEAST RIDGE
- Parcel #M:E15 B:0251
- Room Count9
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID57341294
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$791,446||$609K – $1.26M||+$4,558||$286||05/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$4,107/mo||$3.4K – $5.5K/mo||+$196||$1.49||05/20/2013|
Zillow predicts 06877 home values will decrease 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.9% decrease for Town of Ridgefield as a whole. Among 06877 homes, this home is valued 41.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.1% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06877 home values.
Neighborhood for 44 Catoonah Street # B
- # A$735K32.52,365
Nearby Schools in Town of Ridgefield
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
- GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home