- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
44 Charles St, Boston, MA 021364 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,585 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,862 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $245,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,585 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: W:18 P:12096 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59128266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Charles Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hyde Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.1% greater than in Boston, and 39% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hyde Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
- 63 Hillis Rd Boston, MA$316K31.51,560
- 40 Charles St Boston, MA$254K111,365
- 52 Charles St Boston, MA$349K31.51,142
- 65 Hillis Rd Boston, MA$341K41.51,382
- 43 Charles St STE 5 Boston, MA--------
- 43 Charles St Boston, MA$324K41.52,304
- 38 Charles St Boston, MA$384K211,568
- 67 Hillis Rd Boston, MA$321K41.51,392
- 47 Charles St Boston, MA$334K41.51,692
- 39 Charles St # 39A Boston, MA$344K422,540
- 54 Charles St Boston, MA$462K311,824
- 69 Hillis Rd Boston, MA$324K41.51,392
- 37 Charles St # 37A Boston, MA$325K422,540
- 48 Hillis Rd Boston, MA$263K31.51,273
- 36 Charles St Boston, MA$337K432,456
- 41 Hillis Rd Boston, MA$549K42.51,975
- 60 Sunnyside St Boston, MA$340K322,247
- 44 Hillis Rd Boston, MA$315K31.51,368
- 26 Church St Boston, MA$291K21.51,454
- 37 Hillis Rd Boston, MA$294K311,242
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292