This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.92 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 2,238 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $368,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 840 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Additional Room Type \ Sewing Room, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Expandable, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Upper Level, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Den, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,355 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: R06425
- Zillow Home ID: 62553514
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-484K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06424 home values will increase 2.2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Town of East Hampton as a whole. Among 06424 homes, this home is valued 49.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 2.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06424, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.3% less than in Town of East Hampton, and 1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06424 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of East Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06424 home values.
|18 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$358K||3||2.5||2,740|
|20 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$334K||3||2.5||2,376|
|15 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$333K||3||2.5||2,328|
|21 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$335K||4||2.5||2,304|
|14 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$293K||4||2.5||2,005|
|26 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$373K||4||2.5||2,864|
|27 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$346K||4||2.5||2,582|
|30 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$337K||3||2.5||2,074|
|3 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$325K||2||1||1,764|
|34 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$343K||3||2.5||2,560|
|9 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$304K||3||2.5||1,944|
|33 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$332K||3||2.5||2,275|
|5 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$153K||2||1||900|
|38 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$412K||4||2.5||3,264|
|1 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$335K||6||5||3,745|
|40 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$354K||4||2.5||2,628|
|6 Edgerton St East Hampton, CT||$213K||4||2.5||1,516|
|39 Chatham Fields Rd East Hampton, CT||$340K||4||2.5||2,528|
|129 Main St East Hampton, CT||$154K||2||1||1,042|
|127 Main St East Hampton, CT||$199K||2||1.5||1,300|
Nearby Schools in Town of East Hampton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
10, 120.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!