- Lot: 1.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Views: 1,759 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $340,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $182
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Above Ground, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0184 L:0028-L
- Zillow Home ID: 60038093
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-455K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02703 home values will fall 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Attleboro as a whole. Among 02703 homes, this home is valued 51.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Attleboro, and 28.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
|41 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$371K||3||2||2,236|
|47 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$361K||3||2.5||1,872|
|38 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$336K||3||2||1,780|
|53 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$402K||3||3||2,525|
|29 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$298K||4||1||1,410|
|26 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$350K||3||2.5||1,730|
|32 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$400K||4||2.5||2,293|
|23 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$328K||3||1.5||1,724|
|17 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$355K||3||2.5||2,050|
|11 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$371K||3||2.5||1,872|
|35 Christopher Dr Attleboro, MA||$370K||3||3||2,096|
|9 Nick Dr Attleboro, MA||$363K||3||2.5||1,882|
|21 Nick Dr Attleboro, MA||$392K||3||2.5||2,166|
|27 Nick Dr Attleboro, MA||$392K||4||2.5||2,202|
|3 Nick Dr Attleboro, MA||$339K||3||1.5||1,792|
|15 Nick Dr Attleboro, MA||$321K||3||1.5||1,756|
|1139 Park St Attleboro, MA||$338K||4||2||2,408|
|1110 Park St Attleboro, MA||$256K||4||2||1,290|
|1118 Park St Attleboro, MA||$226K||3||1.5||1,422|
|1133 Park St Attleboro, MA||$354K||4||2.5||1,872|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
K-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!