- Lot: 1.04 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 537 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $636,000
- Price/sqft: $209
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,386 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30 S:04 P:004 L:017
- Zillow Home ID: 81894870
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02536 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for East Falmouth as a whole. Among 02536 homes, this home is 56.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02536, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in East Falmouth, and 64.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02536 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Falmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02536 home values.
|31 Cranberry Run Waquoit, MA||$692K||3||2.5||3,018|
|56 Cranberry Run Waquoit, MA||$747K||4||4.01||3,560|
|101 Stanhope Rd East Falmouth, MA||$411K||4||3||1,922|
|93 Stanhope Rd East Falmouth, MA||$423K||3||2||2,218|
|109 Stanhope Rd East Falmouth, MA||$342K||4||2||1,862|
|2 Beech Plum Dr Falmouth, MA||--||--||--||--|
|85 Stanhope Rd East Falmouth, MA||$320K||4||2||1,764|
|64 Cranberry Run East Falmouth, MA||$618K||3||2.5||2,331|
|2 Beech Plum Dr Falmouth, MA||--||4||3.5||3,140|
|117 Stanhope Rd East Falmouth, MA||$250K||2||1||1,008|
|1 Beech Plum Dr Falmouth, MA||$650K||3||2.5||2,665|
|34 Martin Rd E Falmouth, MA||$250K||3||2||1,292|
|18 Beach Plum Dr Waquoit, MA||$742K||4||3||3,099|
|79 Stanhope Rd East Falmouth, MA||$299K||3||2||1,512|
|38 Martin Rd E Falmouth, MA||$316K||5||2||1,894|
|127 Stanhope Rd East Falmouth, MA||$409K||3||2.5||2,391|
|71 Stanhope Rd East Falmouth, MA||$314K||3||2||1,764|
|30 Martin Rd E Falmouth, MA||$287K||1||3||30,000|
|102 Stanhope Rd East Falmouth, MA||$535K||4||5||2,477|
|114 Stanhope Rd East Falmouth, MA||$359K||3||2||1,946|
Nearby Schools in East Falmouth
3-6 & ungraded2.2 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!