44 Diamond St, San Francisco, CA 941143 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,073,500
- Price/sqft: $1,120
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,852 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2106165472
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Diamond Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Corona Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.3% lower than in San Francisco, and 19.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Corona Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Corona Heights home values.
- 4107 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.6M--11,500
- 10 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$1.82M321,805
- 4097 17th St San Francisco, CA$2.25M74.53,656
- 4111 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.96M--22,046
- 2610-2612 Market St San Francisco, CA$1.29M----2,337
- 4115 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.4M--11,350
- 4093 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.94M32.52,063
- 4119 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.26M--11,350
- 4087 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.93M222,108
- 4125 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.23M321,439
- 4123 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.21M211,568
- 4081 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.46M--22,550
- 4104-4106 17th St San Francisco, CA$2.16M--32,784
- 4090-4092 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.44M112,042
- 4108 17th St APT 4 San Francisco, CA$729K11850
- 40 Diamond St San Francisco, CA$2.02M321,800
- 4116 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.91M--22,250
- 4131 17th St San Francisco, CA$1.3M22--
- 2630-2632 Market St San Francisco, CA$1.15M--21,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.