This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 2,635 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $161,000
- Flooring: Laminate
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Laminate, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, FOUNDATION \ Slab, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 816 sqft
- Parcel #: M:07 B:000 L:088 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 66092167
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-231K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02828 home values will decrease 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% decrease for Greenville as a whole. Among 02828 homes, this home is valued 31.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 20.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02828, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.4% greater than in Greenville, and 28.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02828 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02828 home values.
|Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$150K||3||1||816|
|42 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$151K||3||1||864|
|45 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$218K||3||1||1,488|
|43 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$216K||3||2.5||960|
|47 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$231K||3||2||1,344|
|40 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$190K||3||1||1,150|
|46 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$213K||5||2||1,474|
|41 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$188K||2||1||960|
|49 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$296K||3||1.5||1,944|
|38 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$157K||3||1||816|
|39 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$190K||3||1||960|
|48 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$158K||2||1||937|
|12 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$209K||3||1||1,248|
|14 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$161K||3||1||864|
|51 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$360K||6||2.5||2,918|
|10 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$186K||3||1||1,176|
|11 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$209K||3||1||1,737|
|13 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$161K||3||1||816|
|16 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$182K||3||1||895|
|9 Douglas Cir Greenville, RI||$161K||2||1||846|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a foreclosure specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005