44 Easton St, Boston, MA 021343 beds, 1 bath, 3,450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,814 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $705,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Bay Windows, Big Closets, Bright/Natural Light, Built-in Shelving, Eat-in Kitchen, Hardwood Floors, Modern Bath & Kitchen, Modern Cabinets
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,450 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: W:22 P:01408 S:000
- Pets: Cats
- Zillow Home ID: 59087206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Easton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Allston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.8% lower than in Boston, and 93.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Allston home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allston home values.