44 Elizabeth St, Ossining, NY 105623 beds, 2 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,312 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: May 2009 for $380,000
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 91
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 55420308902000030030000000
- Zillow Home ID: 33077211
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Elizabeth Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10562 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 11.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 114.3% greater than in Town of Ossining, and 77.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 10562 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Ossining.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10562 home values.
- 46 Elizabeth St Ossining, NY$260K31.51,350
- 40 Elizabeth St Ossining, NY$196KStudio--2,172
- 57 Eastern Ave Ossining, NY$203K421,638
- 55 Eastern Ave Ossining, NY$268K321,516
- 48 Elizabeth St Ossining, NY$360K33.51,496
- 59 Eastern Ave Ossining, NY$211K311,700
- 53 Eastern Ave Ossining, NY$261K321,450
- 43 Elizabeth St Ossining, NY$643K223,357
- 38 Elizabeth St Ossining, NY$325K31.51,476
- 61 Eastern Ave Ossining, NY$501K632,400
- 50 Elizabeth St Ossining, NY$348KStudio--1,728
- 39 Elizabeth St Ossining, NY$304K--21,920
- 1 Tompkins Ave Ossining, NY$255K311,300
- 37 Elizabeth St Ossining, NY$302K422,528
- 2 Tompkins Ave Ossining, NY$393K221,489
- 3 Tompkins Ave Ossining, NY$303K31.51,628
- 56 Eastern Ave Ossining, NY$274K311,248
- 4 Tompkins Ave Ossining, NY$328K311,588
- 58 Eastern Ave Ossining, NY$355K322,336
- 54 Eastern Ave Ossining, NY$311K411,900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.