- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
44 Elm St, Colchester, CT 064155 beds, 2.01 baths, 2,226 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.68 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Kitchen Description \ Skylight, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Fireplace, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Other, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,226 sqft
- Parcel #: M:028 B:000 L:043-000
- Zillow Home ID: 59973091
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Elm Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06415, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% less than in Town of Colchester, and 70.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06415 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Colchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06415 home values.
- 39 Elm St Colchester, CT$170K311,469
- 36 Elm St Colchester, CT$176K421,474
- 64 Elm St Colchester, CT$139K21966
- 55 Elm St Colchester, CT$155K411,152
- 32 Elm St Colchester, CT$123K311,218
- 84 Elm St Colchester, CT$134K21776
- 71 Elm St Colchester, CT$156K31992
- 79 Elm St Colchester, CT$150K321,181
- 335 Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT$238K521,907
- Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT$238K521,907
- 87 Elm St Colchester, CT$166K31.51,504
- 334 Lebanon Ave Colchester, CT$249K31.52,191
- 99 Elm St Colchester, CT$179K221,504
- 1806 Southgate Ln Colchester, CT$228K22.5--
- 104 Elm St Colchester, CT$244K32.52,188
- 1808 Southgate Ln UNIT 1808 Colchester, CT$118K22.51,343
- 1808 Southgate Ln Colchester, CT$138K22.51,343
- 1806 Southgate Ln # 18-C Colchester, CT$153K22.11,452
- 1804 Southgate Ln UNIT 1804 Colchester, CT$144K22.51,452
- 1810 Southgate Ln UNIT 1810 Colchester, CT$156K221,380
Nearby Schools in Town of Colchester
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!