- Built in 1964
- Views: 789 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $131,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $107
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Electric, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ River, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 1,231 sqft
- Parcel #: R:5725 N:44 U:11
- Zillow Home ID: 57718575
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $105-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 47.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (15)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 44 Garden St|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!