44 Gardenside Dr APT 5, San Francisco, CA 94131Studio, 1 bath, 400 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
I have a gorgeous studio apartment that I wanna sublease. This apartment is definitely gorgeous and is located in the MOST beautiful neighborhood in San Francisco. The apartment comes with a deck from where you can get the whole view of San Francisco. The apartment is extremely quiet so it's ideal for someone who loves quiet night and also enjoying city life. This studio comes with a free parking spot so if you have a car, that's a huge bonus for you. The unit is spacious enough to put all the furniture that you have, and it also comes with a storage room. Laundry is coin based on site. The neighborhood is one of the safest neighborhood in SF as well as it's mostly residential. The bathroom is brand new and carpet is just cleaned. I almost never cook so everything looks almost brand new !!
The reason why I wanna move is because I work in downtown and I hate taking bus to work (I prefer to walk). The bus #37 will take you to the Castro muni and from there you get access to the whole San Francisco.
The rent is $1650/month. I am still within the lease so if you decide to take it, you have to pay me the rent for the month of Feb and from there you'll take over my lease.
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Carport
- Floor size: 400 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114886236
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Gardenside Drive APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Twin Peaks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in San Francisco, and 92.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Twin Peaks home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Twin Peaks home values.
- 30 Parkridge Dr APT 3 San Francisco, CA$3.99M1112,256
- 30 Parkridge Dr APT 1 San Francisco, CA$2.68MStudio112,256
- 20 Parkridge Dr APT 11 San Francisco, CA$901K21839
- 20 Parkridge Dr APT 11 San Francisco, CA$617K21839
- 559 Burnett Ave # 100 San Francisco, CA$1.15M321,524
- 559 Burnett Ave # 200 San Francisco, CA$1.16M221,524
- 559 Burnett Ave San Francisco, CA$1.15M321,524
- 559 Burnett Ave # 300 San Francisco, CA$1.15M321,524
- 561 Burnett Ave # 200 San Francisco, CA$1.13M321,734
- 561 Burnett Ave # 300 San Francisco, CA$1.15M331,734
- 561 Burnett Ave # 100 San Francisco, CA$1.13M321,734
- 587 Burnett Ave APT 10 San Francisco, CA$969K2----
- 579 Burnett Ave APT 3 San Francisco, CA$722K21.51,000
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292