- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 949 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $75,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $52
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Amenities \ None, Basement \ Crawlspace, Construction \ Brick 3 Sided, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Exterior Features \ Deck/Patio, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Country Kitchen, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Other (See Remarks), Laundry Type \ Room, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Attached, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms \ Great Room, Style \ Traditional, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer In Street
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: I56K-006-001-D
- Zillow Home ID: 76461390
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $61-174K.
Market guideZillow predicts Georgia home values will increase 4.7% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|70 Golden Oaks Dr Hartwell, GA||$126K||3||2||1,526|
|927 Chandler St Hartwell, GA||$93K||3||2||--|
|703 Vickery St Hartwell, GA||$149K||--||2.5||1,891|
|721 Vickery St Hartwell, GA||$71K||--||1||1,144|
|60 Woodlake Cir APT 211 Hartwell, GA||$86K||--||--||--|
|320 Woodlake Lndg Hartwell, GA||$138K||--||2||1,568|
|628 Vickery St Hartwell, GA||$60K||2||1||988|
|121 Woodlake Lndg Hartwell, GA||$89K||--||2||1,530|
|590 Vickery St Hartwell, GA||$271K||--||3||2,297|
|656 Vickery St Hartwell, GA||$62K||--||1||992|
|608 Vickery St Hartwell, GA||$65K||--||1||1,064|
|368 Springdale Dr Hartwell, GA||$69K||--||2||1,002|
|151 Woodlake Lndg Hartwell, GA||$67K||--||1||1,158|
|20 Golden Oaks Dr Hartwell, GA||$114K||3||2||1,444|
|132 Woodlake Lndg Hartwell, GA||$101K||--||1||1,888|
|41 Williams St Hartwell, GA||$72K||--||2||1,186|
|357 Springdale Dr Royston, GA||$153K||3||3||2,518|
|334 Springdale Dr Hartwell, GA||$89K||--||1||1,516|
|140 Woodlake Lndg Hartwell, GA||$64K||--||1||792|
|179 Rainbow Ln Hartwell, GA||$85K||--||2||1,040|
Nearby Schools in Hartwell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!