- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1965
- 412 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,648 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $137,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: G675788
- Parking: Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Last Status \ Active, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Park Garage Type \ Off-Street, Tax Year \ 7\14-6\15, Lot Description \ Open, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ No, Year Built Desc \ Town Records, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Area Num \ New Britain, Mill Rate \ 49.0000, Neighborhood \ New Britain (22), REO \ Unknown, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease Listing Agreement, Transaction Type \ Sale
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,184 sqft
- Parcel #: 56700044
- Zillow Home ID: 57752210
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $150-226K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06053 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for New Britain as a whole. Among 06053 homes, this home is 63.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06053, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% lower than in New Britain, and 122.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06053 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Britain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06053 home values.
|36 Lewis Rd New Britain, CT||$168K||6||2||2,184|
|52 Lewis Rd New Britain, CT||$180K||6||2||2,226|
|28 Lewis Rd New Britain, CT||$168K||6||2||2,184|
|58-60 Lewis Rd New Britain, CT||$164K||6||2||2,009|
|20 Lewis Rd New Britain, CT||$172K||6||2||2,184|
|875 Farmington Ave New Britain, CT||$182K||6||2||2,184|
|66 Lewis Rd New Britain, CT||$149K||4||2||1,382|
|881 Farmington Ave New Britain, CT||$192K||6||3||2,214|
|869 Farmington Ave New Britain, CT||$178K||3||2||2,184|
|12 Lewis Rd New Britain, CT||$162K||6||3||2,142|
|6 Miriam Rd New Britain, CT||$148K||3||1.5||1,552|
|887 Farmington Ave New Britain, CT||$204K||Studio||--||2,376|
|863-865 Farmington Ave New Britain, CT||$231K||Studio||--||3,562|
|863 Farmington Ave New Britain, CT||$179K||6||2||2,210|
|5 Miriam Rd New Britain, CT||$132K||5||2||1,098|
|65 Lewis Rd New Britain, CT||$146K||2||2.5||1,098|
|895 Farmington Ave New Britain, CT||$138K||3||2||1,152|
|72 Lewis Rd New Britain, CT||$149K||4||2||1,306|
|4 Lewis Rd New Britain, CT||$170K||6||2||2,058|
|14 Miriam Rd New Britain, CT||$139K||3||1||1,224|
Nearby Schools in New Britain
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!