- Multi Family
- Built in 1974
- Views: 1,256 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $128,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, Heating system: Gas, INSURANCE_REQD \ Yes, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Cable TV Available, INTERIOR_BLDG_FEAT \ Intercom, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Extra Storage, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Grounds Maintenance, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Laundry Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Parking, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Refuse Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Swimming Pool, RN_TYPE \ Condominium, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 4
- Floor size: 742 sqft
- Parcel #: M:23-P:026 U:4416
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 57091449
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01864 home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.2% rise for North Reading as a whole. Among 01864 homes, this home is valued 60.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 68.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (23)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 44 Main St|
Nearby Schools in North Reading
PK-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!