44 Maple St, Oneonta, NY 138204 beds, 2 baths, 2,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1843
- Last sold: Mar 2010 for $146,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,290 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1900
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: 1232010970120002011000
- Zillow Home ID: 30061380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Maple Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 13820, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 159.1% higher than in New York, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 13820 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 397 Main St Oneonta, NY$127K522,448
- Main St Oneonta, NY$114K------
- 54 Center St Oneonta, NY$115K311,472
- 18 Institute St Franklin, NY$107K432,840
- 30 Center St Oneonta, NY$143K422,912
- 30 Center St Oneonta, NY$62K31.51,296
- 136 Water St Franklin, NY$95K321,450
- 120 Water St Franklin, NY$85K422,068
- 354 Main St Franklin, NY$143K523,220
- 130 Water St Smithville, NY$94K321,256
- 139 Center Rd Schenevus, NY$124K422,686
- 120 Water St Franklin, NY--Studio21,980
- 125 Water St Franklin, NY$132K523,800
- 93 Water St Franklin, NY$114KStudio21,700
- 291 Main St Franklin, NY$109K41.51,188
- 82 Water St Walton, NY$112K321,770
- 456 Main St Franklin, NY$97K211,480
Nearby Schools in Town of Franklin
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292