- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Finished basement, 400 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:307 B:269H L:26-18
- Zillow Home ID: 58916949
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 14.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.9% lower than in Meriden, and 73.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!