44 Monroe St, Denver, CO 802063 beds, 3 baths, 2,390 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,260 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $318,631
- Price/sqft: $133
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 483 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,390 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 0512504005000
- Zillow Home ID: 13349879
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Monroe Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cherry Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.6% lower than in Denver, and 58.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherry Creek home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherry Creek home values.
- 52 Monroe St Denver, CO$1.91M365,720
- 11 Monroe St APT 206 Denver, CO$304K231,798
- 43 Garfield St Denver, CO$871K543,784
- 33 Garfield St Denver, CO$881K163,700
- 31 Garfield St Denver, CO$881K32.52,786
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 201 Denver, CO$699K221,969
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 104 Denver, CO$697K221,889
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 306 Denver, CO$698K222,008
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 205 Denver, CO$704K232,066
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 304 Denver, CO$782K232,008
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 303 Denver, CO$750K222,025
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 101 Denver, CO$699K221,969
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 103 Denver, CO$703K22.51,889
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 302 Denver, CO$708K22.51,873
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 102 Denver, CO$752K232,048
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 106 Denver, CO$704K221,889
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 204 Denver, CO$699K221,969
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 206 Denver, CO$701K221,969
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 301 Denver, CO$780K222,008
- 57 Garfield St UNIT 202 Denver, CO$722K232,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!