44 Mountain Ridge Dr, Wayne, NJ 074704 beds, 3 baths, 2,185 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $465,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: 0 space
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,185 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1402602000000011
- Zillow Home ID: 39794125
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Mountain Ridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07470 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 5.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% higher than in Wayne, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 07470 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wayne.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07470 home values.
- 40 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$562K----3,526
- 41 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$370K----1,228
- 45 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$401K----1,280
- 37 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$513K----2,886
- 33 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$471K----1,892
- 22 Jean Ter Wayne, NJ$310K42.5--
- 29 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$371K----1,520
- 21 Jean Ter Wayne, NJ$431K----1,673
- 50 Grandview Dr Wayne, NJ$528K----2,592
- 43 Grandview Dr Wayne, NJ$473K441,786
- 53 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$457K----1,744
- 7 Sunrise Dr Wayne, NJ$404K----1,453
- 25 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$301K31.5--
- 40 Grandview Dr Wayne, NJ$405K32.52,367
- 97 Old Homestead Rd Wayne, NJ$359K----2,042
- 11 Jean Ter Wayne, NJ$421K----1,512
- 93 Old Homestead Rd Wayne, NJ$484K----3,098
- 25 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$387K31.52,081
- 57 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$342K----988
- 49 Mountain Ridge Dr Wayne, NJ$409K----1,478
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!