- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,170 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $200,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $225
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 888 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0047 L:0085 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56343845
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $192-324K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01876 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Tewksbury as a whole. Among 01876 homes, this home is valued 27.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01876, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% less than in Tewksbury, and 79% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01876 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tewksbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
|50 North St Tewksbury, MA||$338K||4||1.5||1,700|
|43 North St Tewksbury, MA||$452K||5||1.5||3,783|
|49 North St Tewksbury, MA||$580K||4||2.5||3,193|
|53 North St Tewksbury, MA||$348K||4||1.5||1,568|
|15 North St Tewksbury, MA||$312K||3||2||1,677|
|11 North St Tewksbury, MA||$303K||3||1.5||1,480|
|36 East St Tewksbury, MA||$388K||3||2||2,466|
|30 East St Tewksbury, MA||$374K||3||3||1,921|
|11 Quail Run Tewksbury, MA||$244K||2||1.5||1,212|
|88 North St Tewksbury, MA||$412K||4||2.5||2,090|
|103 North St Tewksbury, MA||$450K||4||2.5||2,779|
|50 East St Tewksbury, MA||$355K||3||1||1,872|
|Manilla St Tewksbury, MA||$240K||--||--||--|
|12 Quail Run UNIT 12 Tewksbury, MA||$248K||2||1.5||1,212|
|1066 Main St Tewksbury, MA||$745K||6||4.5||5,024|
|1070 Main St Tewksbury, MA||$356K||4||2||2,016|
|13 Quail Run UNIT 13 Tewksbury, MA||$248K||2||1.5||1,212|
|94 North St Tewksbury, MA||$363K||3||2||1,733|
|55 East St Tewksbury, MA||$362K||3||1||1,908|
|14 Quail Run UNIT 14 Tewksbury, MA||$249K||2||1.5||1,212|
Nearby Schools in Tewksbury
3-4 & ungraded0.3 mi
7-8 & ungraded1.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!