This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1998 for $114,900
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 5 spaces
- Age Description \ Estimated, AMENITIES \ Ceramic Tile, AMENITIES \ Laminate Floors, AMENITIES \ Sliding Glass Door, AMENITIES \ Wall to Wall Carpet, AMENITIES \ Wood Floors, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range w/Oven, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer & Dryer, ATTIC \ Full, ATTIC \ Hatch, BASEMENT \ Slab, City/Town (Mail Address) \ Clifton Park, City/Town (taxing entity) \ Clifton Park, Class \ SINGLE FAMILY, COOLING TYPE \ Central Air, County \ Saratoga, DINING ROOM TYPE \ Combined DR/LR, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Cedar, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Lighting, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Pool/In Ground, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Privacy Fence, Family Rm Fireplace Type \ Fire Place - Wood, Family Room \ Yes, First Floor Bath \ Full, First Floor Bedroom \ Yes, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Attached, GARAGE DESCRIPTION \ Under Residence, HEAT FUEL \ Natural Gas, HEAT SYSTEM \ Hot Air, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Hook-Up, INTERIOR FEATURES \ High Speed Internet Acc, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Paddle Fan, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Water Softener, Internet/www \ Yes with Address, Kitchen \ Working Only, LA1Agent State \ NY, LA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, LA1Agent Type \ 8, LAUNDRY \ Basement, LAUNDRY \ Bathroom, LO1Office State \ NY, LO1Office Type \ 1, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Landscaped, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Privacy, Master Bath \ None, MASTER BEDROOM \ First Floor, Off Street Parking \ Yes, PHOTO INSTRUCTIONS \ Broker Load Photo, ROOF \ Asphalt Shingle, SA1Agent State \ NY, SA1Agent Status \ MLS and BOARD, SA1Agent Type \ 8, School District Code \ Shenendehowa, School Taxes Description \ Estimated, SEWER \ Public, SO1Office State \ NY, SO1Office Type \ 1, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ 3rd Party Approval, SPECIAL MARKET CONDITIONS \ No Special Conditions, State \ NY, Status \ Pend (Under Cntr), Status Category \ Pending, Style \ Raised Ranch, Sub Area \ Clifton Park Town (South of Rt., Swis Code \ 412400, Type \ Single Family, WATER \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,745 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 129
- Lot width: 105
- Parcel #: 41240028302000020310000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32422172
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $225-263K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12065 home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.8% increase for Clifton Park as a whole. Among 12065 homes, this home is valued 0.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Clifton Park, and 100.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clifton Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12065 home values.
|Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||$262K||4||1.5||1,025|
|46 Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||$264K||4||1.5||1,960|
|42 Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||$254K||3||1.5||1,756|
|27 Oakwood Blvd Clifton Park, NY||$243K||4||1.5||1,326|
|29 Oakwood Blvd Clifton Park, NY||$235K||4||1.5||1,176|
|25 Oakwood Blvd Clifton Park, NY||$263K||3||1.1||1,923|
|21 Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||--||--||--||--|
|40 Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||$248K||4||1.5||1,700|
|43 Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||$205K||3||1||1,000|
|45 Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||$234K||5||1.5||1,220|
|23 Oakwood Blvd Clifton Park, NY||$235K||3||1.5||1,320|
|41 Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||$208K||4||1.5||1,025|
|47 Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||$253K||4||2||1,637|
|Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||$253K||4||1.5||1,306|
|39 Parkwood Dr Clifton Park, NY||$209K||3||1.5||1,000|
|60 Walnut Dr Clifton Park, NY||$252K||4||1.5||1,700|
|58 Walnut Dr Clifton Park, NY||$215K||4||2||1,000|
|62 Walnut Dr Clifton Park, NY||$216K||4||1.5||1,000|
|28 Oakwood Blvd Clifton Park, NY||$246K||4||2.5||1,195|
|26 Oakwood Blvd Clifton Park, NY||$249K||4||1.5||1,507|
Nearby Schools in Clifton Park
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a foreclosure specialist
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005