- Built in 2006
- 8 days on Zillow
- Views: 253 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $309
- MLS #: 07406126
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Amenities \ Clubhouse, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Security, Amenities \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Street Lights, Amenities \ Underground Utilities, Amenities \ Walk To Marta, Amenities \ Walk To Shopping, Basement \ Slab/None, Boathouse/Dock \ No Dock Or Boathouse, Construction \ Other (See Remarks), Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Equipment \ Fire Sprinkler, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Recently Renovated, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast / Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen Equipment \ Icemaker Line, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Kitchen Equipment \ Range/Oven, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Laundry Location \ Hall, Laundry Type \ Closet, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Lot Description \ City View, Lot Description \ None, Parking \ 2 Car, Parking \ Assigned Space, Property Type \ Single Family Attached, Roof Type \ Tar/Gravel, Rooms \ Dining Rm/Living Rm Combo, Rooms \ Other (See Remarks), Rooms \ Roommate Plan, Rooms \ Split Bedroom Plan, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ High Rise, Unit Description \ Interior Unit, Water/Sewer \ Low Flow Fixtures, Water/Sewer \ Public Water, Water/Sewer \ Sewer Connected
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2112999680
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $304-387K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Midtown home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Midtown homes, this home is 85.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 44.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% less than in Atlanta, and 121.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!