44 Pearl St, Denver, CO 802032 beds, 1 bath, 1,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $255,000
- Price/sqft: $171
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,494 sqft
- Parcel #: 0510402009000
- Zillow Home ID: 13344858
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Pearl Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Speer market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 9.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% lower than in Denver, and 46.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Speer home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Speer home values.
- 46 Pearl St Denver, CO$418K31.51,264
- 52 Pearl St Denver, CO$466K31.52,096
- 30 Pearl St APT 303 Denver, CO$146K11690
- 30 Pearl St APT 202 Denver, CO$148K11780
- 30 Pearl St APT 205 Denver, CO$153K21850
- 30 Pearl St APT 301 Denver, CO$146K11700
- 30 Pearl St APT 203 Denver, CO$148K11750
- 24 Pearl St Denver, CO$397K21.51,961
- 20 Pearl St Denver, CO$383K321,499
- 66 Pearl St APT 405 Denver, CO$155K11640
- 14 Pearl St Denver, CO$481K122,267
- 53 Washington St Denver, CO$324K211,050
- 55 Washington St Denver, CO$326K311,302
- 57 Washington St Denver, CO$323K31.51,302
- 617 E Ellsworth Ave Denver, CO$388K31.51,434
- 21 Washington St APT 101 Denver, CO$123K11572
- 21 Washington St APT 102 Denver, CO$123K11571
- 21 Washington St APT 202 Denver, CO$141K11661
- 21 Washington St APT 103 Denver, CO$102K11435
- 21 Washington St APT 104 Denver, CO$102K11435
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292