44 Pingree StAPT 1, Salem, MA 01970
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:614 sq ft
- Lot:5,662 sq ft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Mar 2009 for $108,000
- Heating Type:Other
What I love about the homeConvenient to downtown and ocean with deeded garage and private bar-b-que area.
- Days on Zillow255
- ParkingGarage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Additional Featureswalk to Derby Wharf, Palmer's Cove Yacht Club, Shetland Park and train and boat to Boston.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Covered Parking Spaces5
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year2006
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #71517417
- Parcel #M:34 L:0174 S:801
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count6
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID56123666
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$114,509||$77K – $152K||+$6,501||$186||05/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,147/mo||$895 – $1.3K/mo||-$17||$1.87||05/13/2013|
Zillow predicts 01970 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Boston Metro as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is 60.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.9% more per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Neighborhood for 44 Pingree Street APT 1
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data and ratings provided by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005