This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,034 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $1,500,000
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ House of Worship, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Marina, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Private School, Amenities \ Public School, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Security, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ Central Air, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Disclosure \ N, Garage Parking \ Assigned, Garage Parking \ Deeded, Garage Parking \ Heated, Heating \ Forced Air, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ None, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - On Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Assigned, Parking Feature \ Deeded, Pets Allowed \ Yes, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Active, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 55
- Floor size: 1,507 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:02347 S:102
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 82233327
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.2-2.3M.
Market guideZillow predicts North End home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 215% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 61.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% higher than in Boston, and 49.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
|Other Units in this Building (56)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 44 Prince St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!