- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1851
- Views: 5,380 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $658,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $190
- Parking: 2 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED4_DSCRP \ Slider, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Attic Access, BED5_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_DSCRP \ Skylight, BED5_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Other (See Remarks), DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Brick, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Other (See Remarks), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Play Room, OTH2_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Study, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Center Hall, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Nursery, OTH5_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,461 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0015 B:0053 L:00XC
- Zillow Home ID: 117608796
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $600-925K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 98.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 31.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|48 Temple St Newburyport, MA||$374K||3||1.5||1,353|
|42 Temple St Newburyport, MA||$411K||3||1.5||1,288|
|50 Temple St Newburyport, MA||$380K||3||2||1,619|
|54 Temple St Newburyport, MA||$296K||2||1||1,171|
|45 Prospect St UNIT 45 Newburyport, MA||$423K||4||1.5||1,674|
|52 Temple St Newburyport, MA||$420K||3||2.5||1,750|
|40 Temple St Newburyport, MA||$328K||2||1.5||1,060|
|41 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$538K||4||2||1,914|
|47 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$443K||3||1.5||1,616|
|43 Prospect St UNIT 43 Newburyport, MA||$411K||4||1||1,650|
|37 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$690K||5||2.5||2,673|
|37 Temple St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$384K||2||2||1,180|
|37 Temple St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$379K||2||1.5||1,159|
|49 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$447K||3||2||1,696|
|49 Temple St UNIT 49 Newburyport, MA||$389K||3||1.5||1,709|
|52-54 Temple St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$326K||2||1||1,171|
|52 Temple St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$450K||2||1.5||1,607|
|59 Prospect St # 2 Newburyport, MA||$178K||1||1||514|
|95 Prospect St # 1 Newburyport, MA||$307K||2||2||1,101|
|31 Prospect St # 2 Newburyport, MA||--||2||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!