44 Trinity Ave, Lynn, MA 019028 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,991 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1860
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Partial basement
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 18
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,991 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Oil
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Parcel #: M:095 B:516 L:003
- Zillow Home ID: 56075959
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Trinity Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01902 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.4% greater than in Lynn, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
- 50 Trinity Ave Lynn, MA$280K42.52,701
- 41-43 Fayette St Lynn, MA$235K422,010
- 49 Fayette St Lynn, MA$285K63.53,004
- 16 Bruce Pl Lynn, MA$209K321,104
- 47 Trinity Ave Lynn, MA$266K932,970
- 10 Bruce Pl Lynn, MA$163K21962
- 8 Bruce Pl Lynn, MA$130K12420
- 36 Trinity Ave Lynn, MA$276K633,178
- 43 Trinity Ave Lynn, MA$316K422,308
- 12 Bruce Pl Lynn, MA$293K632,479
- 41 Trinity Ave Lynn, MA$222K51.51,812
- 39 Fayette St Lynn, MA$222K421,981
- 37 Trinity Ave Lynn, MA$350K533,103
- 53-55 Fayette St Lynn, MA$348K63.54,314
- 20 Bruce Pl Lynn, MA$185K421,890
- Trinity Ave Lynn, MA--633,178
- 32 Trinity Ave Lynn, MA$287K422,995
- 33 Trinity Ave Lynn, MA$250K422,394
- 1 Olive St Lynn, MA$257K------
- 59 Fayette St Lynn, MA$287K422,688
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.