This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Views: 3,783 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $306,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Mixed, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Live-in Help Quarters, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cape, STYLE \ Multi-Level, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,180 sqft
- Parcel #: M:017-D B:0005 L:0002
- Zillow Home ID: 56134601
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $200-615K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01906 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% increase for Saugus as a whole. Among 01906 homes, this home is valued 15.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 24.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Saugus, and 60% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01906 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saugus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01906 home values.
|53 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$375K||4||2.5||1,970|
|46 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$412K||4||2.5||2,468|
|42 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$373K||6||3||1,944|
|51 Walnut St Saugus, MA||--||3||2||--|
|50 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$436K||4||2||2,754|
|57 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$421K||2||2.5||2,373|
|49 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$314K||3||2||1,152|
|52 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$319K||3||2||1,608|
|5 Manter Ct Saugus, MA||$428K||3||1.5||2,004|
|7 Manter Ct Saugus, MA||$342K||3||1.5||1,236|
|58 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$326K||3||2.5||1,368|
|61 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$414K||3||1||2,929|
|62 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$295K||3||1.5||1,315|
|3 Indian Rock Dr Saugus, MA||$476K||3||3||1,618|
|6 Manter Ct Saugus, MA||$403K||4||3||2,076|
|4 Indian Rock Dr Saugus, MA||$537K||4||2.5||2,584|
|5 Indian Rock Dr Saugus, MA||$512K||3||3||1,949|
|41 Walnut St Saugus, MA||$345K||3||2||1,380|
|6 Indian Rock Dr Saugus, MA||$614K||3||2.5||2,320|
|19 Arrowhead Dr Saugus, MA||$512K||4||3||1,938|
Nearby Schools in Saugus
K-4 & ungraded1.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!