44 Wilson St, Hartford, CT 06106Studio
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Cooling: None
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Attic \ None,Cooling System Type \ None,Driveway Type \ Dirt,Driveway Type \ Gravel,Exterior \ Brick,Fuel Type \ Natural Gas,Heat Type \ Gas on Gas,Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas,Laundry Room Access \ None,Lot Description \ Level Topography,Lot Description \ Neighborhood,Parking Type Description \ Unassigned,Property Type \ Multi-Family,Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Apts 5+ - Apartment (5+ Units),Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 6
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2124839795
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Wilson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Behind the Rocks, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.9% less than in Hartford, and 105.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Behind the Rocks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Behind the Rocks home values.
- 49-51 Wilson St Hartford, CT$161KStudio--3,582
- 37-39 Wilson St Hartford, CT$168K633,648
- 45 Wilson St Hartford, CT$81K21910
- 55 Wilson St Hartford, CT$89K421,480
- 41 Wilson St Hartford, CT$63K221,746
- 40 Wilson St Hartford, CT$172K645,916
- 33-35 Wilson St Hartford, CT$162K633,390
- 52 Wilson St Hartford, CT$86K31.51,342
- 54-56 Wilson St Hartford, CT$142K633,528
- 34 Wilson St APT B4 Hartford, CT--Studio1--
- 34 Wilson St APT A8 Hartford, CT--Studio1--
- 25-27 Wilson St Hartford, CT$231K633,657
- 60 Wilson St Hartford, CT$79K421,760
- 33-35 Ward Pl Hartford, CT$90K222,182
- 45 Ward Pl Hartford, CT$72K311,472
- 29-31 Ward Pl Hartford, CT$170K633,579
- 49 Ward Pl Hartford, CT$94K21.51,472
- 44 Ward Pl Hartford, CT$75K22910
- 37 Ward Pl Hartford, CT$75K31.51,205
- 42 Bonner St Hartford, CT$72K22720
Nearby Schools in Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292