44 Woodland Dr, Windham, CT 062803 beds, 2 baths, 1,290 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Partial basement
- View: Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2112016385
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Woodland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06280 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.3% greater than in Windham, and 46.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06280 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windham.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 55 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$313K32.51,946
- 57 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$207K31.51,822
- 59 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$268K42.52,352
- 48 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$133K31.51,262
- 28 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$133K311,092
- 27 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$134K311,188
- 23 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$136K21.5884
- 44 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$146K321,290
- 19 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$122K41.51,547
- 36 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$121K311,130
- 23 Laurel Ln Windham, CT$121K311,250
- 35 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$145K31.51,664
- 32 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$147K421,674
- 19 Laurel Ln Windham, CT$120K311,160
- 31 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$121K311,142
- 37 Laurel Ln Windham, CT$186K421,500
- 27 Laurel Ln Windham, CT$139K311,481
- 29 Laurel Ln Windham, CT$126K311,374
- 12 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$144K41.51,210
- 15 Woodland Dr Windham, CT$113K21759
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.