- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 738 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $303,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $216
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Possible, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,401 sqft
- Parcel #: R:2240 N:44
- Zillow Home ID: 59069384
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $170-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06032 home values will increase 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Farmington as a whole. Among 06032 homes, this home is valued 7.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 39.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06032, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.5% greater than in Farmington, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Farmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06032 home values.
|45 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$370K||3||3.5||2,120|
|42 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$362K||4||2.5||2,486|
|41 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$267K||3||2||1,352|
|50 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$355K||3||1||2,579|
|51 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$308K||3||3||1,598|
|52 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$362K||3||2||2,885|
|53 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$322K||3||3||1,952|
|54 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$332K||3||2.5||1,900|
|35 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$375K||3||3.5||2,656|
|36 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$258K||3||2||1,464|
|32 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$349K||3||2||2,120|
|61 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$372K||3||2.5||2,567|
|28 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$288K||3||2.5||1,426|
|60 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$246K||3||1||1,324|
|64 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$261K||3||2||1,558|
|65 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$344K||4||2.5||2,131|
|66 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$324K||3||2.5||1,728|
|23 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$473K||3||3.5||3,456|
|141 Woodpond Rd West Hartfrd, CT||$507K||4||3||2,658|
|67 Woodruff Rd Farmington, CT||$317K||2||2||1,771|
Nearby Schools in Farmington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!