44 Yarmouth Rd, Norwalk, CT 068535 beds, 5 baths, 5,007 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 218 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $1
- Price/sqft: $858
- MLS #: 99054819
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- View: Water
- Waterfront, Beach, Corner Lot, Water View, 3 fireplaces
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,007 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: D:6 B:36 L:73
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 58820553
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 44 Yarmouth Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06853, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% greater than in Norwalk, and 10.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06853 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06853 home values.
- 42 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$2.47M332,814
- 38 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$2.94M22932
- 1 Saint James Pl Norwalk, CT$4.19M666,630
- 3 Saint James Pl Norwalk, CT$2.71M442,975
- 43 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$1.94M321,900
- 8 Saint James Pl Norwalk, CT$2.84M43.52,584
- 5 Brown Pl Norwalk, CT$2.55M43.52,850
- 4 Saint James Pl Norwalk, CT$739K221,232
- 2 Saint James Pl Norwalk, CT$896K21840
- 3 Brown Pl Norwalk, CT$3.33M552,530
- 6 Saint James Pl Norwalk, CT$1.88M32.52,116
- 5 Saint James Pl Norwalk, CT$4.78M788,454
- 35 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$1.51M42.52,463
- 7 Saint James Pl Norwalk, CT$4M45.52,343
- 30 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$1.23M331,794
- 1 Westmere Ave Norwalk, CT$3.23M44.52,966
- 4 Brown Pl Norwalk, CT$1.48M32.52,415
- 1 Brown Pl Norwalk, CT$1.57M42.52,420
- 32 Yarmouth Rd Norwalk, CT$3.02M44.52,513
- 3 Browne St Norwalk, CT$1.6M432,530
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.